Please be aware! Imposter organisations are advertising online and claiming to provide tickets and/or stands to conferences worldwide. They are collecting funds and personal details without any connection to the real event. We would like to remind you to only ever register or sign up for a conference, sponsorship, stand or event through the official event website to avoid entry or position being denied.
Registration fees are based on the date of receipt of payment (not the registration date). All amounts are in Australian dollars.
* Student registration is available for undergraduate or postgraduate students and early career registered nurses within the first 18 months of graduation from a pre-registration nursing degree. Please upload a copy of your student ID card or a written statement from your supervisor verifying your student status during the registration process.
Registration fees include
- Attendance at all symposium sessions
- Welcome reception ticket (1)
- Conference dinner ticket (1)
Accommodation and travel expenses are additional to the registration fees.
When you register online, you will receive immediate confirmation of your registration via email. You can pay your registration fees online using MasterCard or Visa or select the option to pay via direct debit. A tax invoice will be emailed to the address supplied once you have submitted your details and confirmed your method of payment.
Payment of registration fees
Payment may be made by:
* Credit card – MasterCard or Visa.
Note that payments will appear as Expert Events on your credit card statement.
Cancellation and refund policy
Cancellations must be advised in writing to the symposium secretariat. Registration cancellations received by Friday 21 February 2020 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of AUD115. Registration fees will not be refunded after Friday 21 February 2020 unless extenuating circumstances apply and will be at the discretion of the Organising Committee. Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the symposium. Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the CDNM symposium secretariat is advised in writing.